Tony Robinson is a Certified Personal Trainer through several accredited sanctioning organizations. His unique approach to weight management/ fitness training and his work with people rehabilitating from injuries has made him head and shoulders above his peers. The combination of Core/ Functional training /Pilates /Sports/ Martial arts & Track and Field makes him perfect for what ever your goals may be. He’s a trainer for everyone.
- Tony has experience working with all age groups, young children to senior citizens.
- Pre-natal & Post-natal women.
- Experience with Amateur / Collegiate / National & Olympic caliber athletes.
- Tony has worked with people who have had numerous health conditions and helped them regain a good quality of life again.
Who Trains with Tony?
- Marathoner’s who want to add endurance and shave time off their run.
- People who want to run a 5k breast cancer or some other charity event.
- Athletes who want to be quicker and stronger in their respective sport.
- The mom who wants to get back into shape after the kids have gone to school.
- The person who get winded after climbing a flight of steps.
- A person who wants to lower their cholesterol or blood pressure so they are not dependent on medication.
- People who want to become healthier so their insurance premiums go down.